Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Cedar Rapids?
There's a general idea that putting signage from a home security company by your front door is all that is needed to ward off criminals. In essence, an intruder is supposed to find visible warning and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to just have a home security sign in Cedar Rapids and not worry about a real home security system? Frankly, some think that a home security system isn’t needed, just get a home security sign in Cedar Rapids. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Cedar Rapids not the alarm system.
Although there is merit in showcasing a yard sign from prominent home security providers such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade career criminals. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with real security measures. You will likely agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Cedar Rapids.
Legitimize Your Cedar Rapids Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs may deter intrusion at times, It’s best not to count on them as your only form of protection. Instead, you should try using all or at least some of the ensuing components:
● Video cameras: Not surprisingly, no burglar wants to be recorded on video as it can be submitted in a criminal case. You should install exterior surveillance that covers typical access points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: A great number of thieves break into your home through doors or windows, so you need to have them protected by motion and glass break sensors. If a sensor is activated, your integrated home defense will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring professionals.
● Motion-detection lighting: Even though it’s true that a great deal of robberies happen in broad daylight when you are at work, you must also have a plan to defend against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability installed next to your access points will immediately shine a light on criminal activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locking systems and video doorbells: Smart locking systems will inform you whenever anyone tries to unlock or open your entry. A doorbell video component enhances your protection by offering a visual perspective. Both can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation component, smart lighting can be customized to a daily plan or turned on right from your phone. Smart lights will make it appear that you are on-site and effectively turn away prospective robbers.
Take The First Step Toward Your Complete Home Defense Plan
Why would you gamble that fake home security signs will deter intrusion in Cedar Rapids when you can have a complete home protection plan? Reach out to (319) 214-2293 or submit the form on this page to get started. You are able to pick from a range of solutions at reasonably priced rates or customize your security any way you like.