As you might already know, the likeliest spots for home invasions are your front entryway and first-floor windows. With this in mind, it isn’t a surprise that door and window alarm sensors maintain their status as critical tools for home security systems in Cedar Rapids. Even though the technology has been in use for decades, you may be amazed at what current sensors can do.
How Can Window and Door Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors come with every ADT package, whether you choose a no-frills setup or the most advanced system with indoor and outdoor cameras and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and there won’t be any reason to fret about your sensors being attached accurately.
Every sensor features two-piece magnetic contacts. One piece is adhered to the frame, and the other is mounted directly to the window or door. You close your door or window and the matching contacts come together perfectly. When home’s security is engaged and an entry point is forced open, the contacts come apart and your alarm is triggered. But keep in mind, these advanced devices are able to do much more than just trigger your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Cedar Rapids
An anchor of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors supply a range of perks, like the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trigger your high-volume alarm if an entry is opened while your system is active.
- Instant alerts: Would you like to know what’s happening at your house when you’re not there? You are able to receive automatic notifications directly to your smartphone when a sensor is triggered.
- Round-the-clock monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring agents will receive a warning as well. Your home will be defended, regardless of where you are.
- Home automation interactions: Customize your security components to function in a unified manner. You may have your lights turn on or have a camera to start recording when a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the opportunity to catch a glimpse who tripped the sensor in the first place.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even installed. They have an unobtrusive design that fits nicely with any interior. You can even install fully recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Choice of connectivity: Pick from wired or wireless devices depending on the kind of installation that works best for you. Regardless, your home will be more secure.
More functional than previous iterations, door and window sensors in Cedar Rapids are able to be expertly integrated into your whole home security package.
Design Your Modern Home Security System In Cedar Rapids
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in Cedar Rapids that elevate your security and link right to your home’s automation? That is what you will enjoy when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, place a call to (319) 214-2293 or fill out the form on this page.