Since each house is distinct, why purchase a security system that’s a one-size-fits-all solution? You might need a basic alarm system that includes windows, doors, and motion sensors in your essential rooms. Or, you might need a more complete security option that bundles indoor and outdoor surveillance cameras, fire and flood detection, and home automation capabilities. No matter the case, your Fairfax home security system will be better when it includes a 24/7 monitoring system, like ADT monitoring.
Investing In The Right Security System Features For Your Home Security System
Depending on your security package, you can select:
- Window and door detectors on entry windows and doors
- Motion sensors for high priority rooms
- Monitored fire, CO, and flood detectors
- Wireless remote keyfob for arming your system
- Digital wall mounted touchpad equipped with an extremely loud alert tone
- Indoor, outdoor, and doorbell security cameras
- ADT Control mobile app for access from virtually everywhere
Fairfax Security Cameras Let You See Your Home When You Are Out
When you want to see who's coming to your door or what caused that strange noise in your yard, you will want a security camera. A doorbell camera lets you view your front steps and gives you a feed on any packages or visitors before you open the door. Outside cameras are activated by motion, and feature waterproof and low-light designs in HD quality. Or keep an eye on the kids and pets with a wide-angle, inside camera.
Watch current footage and get alerts from each of your Fairfax cameras through your ADT Control mobile app. Monitor your house at all times to verify that nothing is out of place - or get 30-sec video clip notifications when the camera senses unusual motion.